What Does New Roads Treat?
Some Mental Disorders New roads Treats include:
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance Abuse Disorders
How can new roads help?
Our focus on dialectical behavioral therapy and dual diagnosis allow us to help our clients build a strong foundation for a bright future.
- Dual diagnosis, with an emphasis on mental health
DBT was developed specifically to provide that kind of support, and is widely recognized as one of the most useful treatments for borderline individuals. All of our WoRTH therapists have been extensively trained, at the Portland DBT Institute. We emphasize DBT for all our clients–even those without BPD–due to the broad scope of its treatment potential.
new roads teaches you...
- How to cope with a disorder
- Skills to monitor mental state and regulate emotions
- How to manage prescriptions medications
- How to set and reach realistic goals
- Acceptance and Happiness
- Mindfulness & Meditation
New Roads Behavioral Health
Get confidential help today!
Programs We Offer
Happiness is Possible
|Complete the form to admit and receive information about New Roads Behavioral Health||