We’ll help you keep your recovery on track.
For some people struggling with addiction and/or a mental health disorder, outpatient care offers enough structure and support to help them get their lives back on track.
This program combines individual/group counseling sessions, relapse prevention planning, and random drug testing, while still allowing clients to live at home and continue with their everyday lives.
One of our therapists will help each individual assess their situation, identify their particular challenges, and build a customized treatment plan.
- Open to all ages and genders
- Individuals with BPD (who often benefit from a less intensive, more integrated level of care)
- Allows clients to continue to work and go to school
Mindful preparation for a better future.
While our outpatient program is set up to handle both substance abuse and mental health issues individually, as well as dual diagnosis clients (co-occurring disorders). Since over half of those with substance abuse disorders have also been diagnosed with a mental health or personality disorder, we take this into account during all levels of care.
- Cognitive and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (CBT/DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Regular Drug Testing
- Regular Therapy Sessions (individual and/or group)
What does this program include?Individuals are encouraged to work on evaluating their lives and making positive changes that will help them to avoid situations that lead to drug and alcohol use. Masters-level therapists and experienced counselors work with individuals to identify their challenges and help them plan for a better life free of addiction.
- Drug and Alcohol
- Mental Health
- Residential (Inpatient) Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- General Outpatient (GOP)
- Basic Drug and Alcohol (BD&A)
- PRIME for Life (DUI Class)
- Theft (Level I and II)
- Thinking Errors
- Life Skills
- Individual and Family
Start your road to recovery. Call us at: (888) 358-8998
|Complete the form to receive information about New Roads Behavioral Health and FREE educational resources.||